Tuesday, July 9, 2013

     K.  I have a huge mess in a horse trailer already.  I love the Bundy reunion, but it always brings a far and wide mess. My parents were nice enough to bring some treats yesterday when they came over, but who would have thought that milk duds would add to my mess so effectively?  I am always grateful for my parents and their thoughtfulness, but Mo took many, many milk duds and sucked the chocolate off of them.  He then proceeded to stick the leftover caramel all over the carpet and tile.  When I walked in the door, after dropping Ryan off at his tractor, it was almost like a riverbed.  There were little caramel rocks stuck all over in the carpet.  Because he licked the chocolate off, it didn't stain the carpet, but we had to pick them all up, and then scrape them off of the tile.  Mo, then climbed up onto the table and poured juice all over it, which then dripped all over the kitchen floor.  Because of the two Mo projects, there really isn't anywhere I can go in my home without sticking to the floor.
     I would also like to say, that I was quite skeptical about camping in the horse trailer.  I balked at Ryan's idea.  After a thorough cleaning, the horse trailer was a great camping tool.  Ryan even put an old couch in it, and Wams and Jazz slept on it at the reunion.  It was perfect!  When it came time to pack back up, there was plenty of room for everything, there was no tent to take down, and the kids' beds were already loaded.  I vote for the horse trailer on every camping trip!
     Chlo now believes that drinking pop sucks out your brains.  This was something that her cousin, Rebecca taught her.  Chlo seems quite convinced about it, and yet, she was drinking a switch last night.  She must not care about her brains too much.








 
     The pictures include Jams dancing with Arden, Oak by his fun dumpster, Jerusha, Jamie, and Cliven after their races, and all of the grandkids at the end of the reunion.  Good Times!


No comments:

Post a Comment