Thursday, March 7, 2013

Chlo chlo's new haircut.

March 7, 2013
     Today has been pretty typical, but Chloee came in with a new hair-cut.  We have been trying to grow her hair out after her last butch-job.  Why, why, why would you want to look dumb?  I have asked myself this over and over as I have found my children with their do-it-yourself haircuts.  This is something that I cannot fix either.  Chloee's reason for her hair-cut was that she wanted to look like Oak.  Oak is great looking, but I don't want her to look like Oak.  I want her to look like Chlo.  Also it is a very nice box that she is playing in and she plans on sleeping in it tonight.  We shall see.  It looks too small.


                                                                     
Before                                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment