Tuesday, March 12, 2013

     Poor Jazzerz has still been quite sick today.  I hate it when the kids are sick.  She has been pretty tough though.  Jasmine is one of those kids who is extremely easy going and low maintenance.  I love my Jazz.
     Ryan was discussing mountain lions yesterday morning.  He was telling me all sorts of facts about how far they can jump and how fast they can run.  I thought it was a very interesting conversation , but I didn't realize that little ears were listening.  Oak and Chlo then became very loud and aggressive mtn. lions.  They snarled and growled and frankly Oak is so loud and pushy with his roaring that poor Chlo just didn't have a chance.  The whole mtn lion game just ended up in a round of bawling from Chlo and a bunch of excuses from Oak.  Sometimes Oak is just too loud.  Today he has been a rooster all day....a very, very loud rooster.  Thankfully it has been a beautiful day and I was able to tell him to be a rooster outside.  I will tell you something, if I really had a rooster that noisy I don't think I would let it hang around my house for too long, that is for sure.
     Jams gave a very good family home evening lesson last night on faith.  In my opinion faith is a choice just like everything else.  We can choose to see the Lord's hand in our lives and recognize the blessings or we can explain it all away attributing our blessings to ourselves or other sources.  She did get to see first hand how difficult it is to keep everyone's attention.  Jerusha had been playing some game and she was still dressed up like Dumbledore or Gandalf.  Her staff (curtain rod) had been left in the floor when family home evening began and Moroni picked it up and began swinging it around during the lesson.  Part of it fell off and hit Rooshkie right in the mouth which pretty much ended the lesson because she was crying too loudly for anyone to hear anything more at that point.  Well, we at least try, and Jamie learned a lot planning the lesson.  Thank goodness for Personal Progress.
Bookoo as Dumbledore...also the nice smudge is simply fingerprints on the lens.  Sage figured it out later.

No comments:

Post a Comment