Sunday, March 10, 2013

     One question that I repeatedly ask myself is, "Why, why, why can't I get it together?"  I just cannot make things come together smoothly to save my life.  Take today, for example....I just wanted to go to church with the kids.  That's it.  I realize that my pioneer ancestors left riches and came across an uncharted wilderness to be able to follow their hearts and their religion.  I would just like to go to church.  Well, Ryan chose to chase cows this weekend, and Jazzerz got sick.  So, my idea of going to church together began falling apart before Saturday was over.
     I got up and started making sour dough pancakes at Oak's request.  Sage groggily got up and asked me how we were ever going to make it to church.  She reminded me that we lost an hour and had 45 minutes to be in our seats....not going to happen.  Anyhow, Jams and Sags made it to sacrament meeting and Sage promised to trade me off watching Jazzerz so that I could go to Sunday School and Relief Society.  I went to drop Jerusha, Oak, and Chlo off and noticed that Oak's shirt was snapped wrong and Chlo looked exactly like Krusty the Clown tromping off to church.  I spacily had handed her Jasmine's shoes and she did put them on, but they were way too big and she really did look like a little clown.  I then looked down to notice that my nylons, yep!  Full of stripey runs.  I remember my Grandma Geneal saying that if you had runs in your stockings then you had better walk really fast so that no one could see them.  So, that is what I did.  I pretty much fast paced it between classes so no one could see the tiger stripes up and down my legs.  One of these days I am going to get organized enough to get it together, but until then.......what are ya gonna do?
     It has been a joke lately to try to organize.  Moroni is just as busy messing up as I am cleaning up.  He is the only one more than willing to help with the dishes and he quickly unloads them faster than I can load them.  He then moves on and unloads all of the clean dish rags and towels and if he can he slips an object or two into the toilet when no one is looking.  Today I found a bunch of my patches for Jazzerz pants placed nicely in the toilet water.  In my shoe was some cereal, and some wood scraps.  It is really nice to have him around.

No comments:

Post a Comment