Saturday, March 9, 2013

     We have had a busy day or two since last I posted.  Ryan has been playing church ball and some of the children usually go with him.  The other night Jazzerz was the only one that went and I had made a decision that I would get the baby down and go watch his last game.  When I got there I noticed that Jazz was playing some kind of interesting game.  The problem was that she was walking around in and amongst the players and I couldn't quite figure out what she was doing.  When she came and sat down she explained her game.  She had found some beads in the church building and she used the beads to toss them at different players on the opposing team that she did not like.  Then she had to go out and gather the beads.  I thought it was extremely funny how all of the men just tolerated this game.  I wonder what they thought getting beaned with beads.


 
Do you see her?  What a great game!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment