Wednesday, April 3, 2013

     Every day I try to remember how blessed I am to be able to stay at home and mother my kids.  I am always amazed at how well they are able to entertain themselves.  I remember one day getting stuck with Ryan at a Peterbuilt repair shop for four hours.  I was pregnant with Rooshkie and Jams and Sags were little.  They had a great time pretending that they were on a merry-go-round for the duration of the four hrs.  They ran around and around in a circle and were way happy.
     Yesterday evening Jerusha, Jazz, and Oak started playing an interesting game.  Jazz was the Beek's secretary and Oak was a young lad named "William" who sought the Beek's assistance.  Jerusha's name was Juliet in the game.  Anyhow, Croaky had to consult with Jazz, who had to write some important things down at her desk about "William" and "Juliet. "  He was then allowed to enter the Beeks office and consult.


     Apparently the Beek is a busy woman with quite the busy schedule.
     Today Chlo had the opportunity of spending the afternoon with her dad.  She always loves to go with Ryan and she begs to go all the time.  When she returned she had smears of some kind of an oily substance all over which may or may not have been gear oil.  She also had some kind of a bizarre candy.  At this point she had dropped it in the dirt and no longer wanted it.  It was one of those items that she would have begged for in the check-out line and I would have quickly told her "no!"
     What in the world is it?????
      This afternoon Ryan came and got all of the kids and had them help him for awhile.  It was nice for Mo Mo and I to have the house to ourselves, but Mo is used to constant entertainment from the older kids.  He finally busied himself by pulling my old set of curlers around.  Once again, I am amazed at the things they do to entertain themselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment