Friday, April 5, 2013

     Well, I am missing my little Oak today.  He went out on the range with his dad for the weekend and he was really sad that I was not going.  It would have been fun to go, but I still am not completely unpacked from last weekend.  We are close, but the thoughts of packing everything up again when I haven't cleaned up from last weekend just didn't seem good.  I realize that Ryan will be the one who makes Oak into a good man, and yet I kind of like to keep my boy where I can see him.  Chlo has been a little lost without her big brother and she hasn't quite known what to do with herself.  I caught her opening bottle after bottle of nail polish.  She spread them all over the table and luckily never spilled any.  She proceeded to paint her toe nails and polka-dotted one of her feet.  She also painted a little of Mo's arm and I finally caught on and ended the whole thing as soon as I saw what she was doing.
 
Speaking of little Chlo, she has been full of mischief.  I bathed Moroni yesterday and set him on the
bed and diapered him.  Oak was there and so I asked him to watch the Mo while I got dressed myself.
When I came out of the bathroom a heavy scent of vicks hung in the air.  Mo was slick and shiny with the stuff.  I had to scrape it off of him just so I could pick him up.  No, no, Chlo!

 
Sage got a surprise when she bit into her sandweech at school and met up with crunchy spaghetti noodles.  Chlo also got into the spaghetti noodles crunching and scattering them all over the house.  She also got the loaf of bread out and stuck the noodles hapharzardly all over in the bread.  I thought that I had removed them all, but apparently not.  Sage was disturbed at the noodle and could not figure out why I would put uncooked spaghetti noodles in her sandweech.  Today for lunch Chlo demanded ramen noodles, but just wanted to crunch them plain...yuck, but hey, it was easier that way.
She also demanded a peanut butter sandwich and then just ripped it in half and left it on the table.  I will never figure out what she is thinking.



No comments:

Post a Comment