Monday, April 1, 2013

We had the annual Bundy Easter party down on the ranch and a good time was had by all.  It was kind of cold still and yet all of the kids still wanted to swim.  They all found some kind of a mud bog to get in and Chlo was caught on the bank in nothing more than her undies.  We had to chalk up her clothing as another lost pair to the adventures of the ranch.  The kids and I enjoyed a nice egg hunt.  I honestly went with the intentions of helping one of the kids but I kinda got into it and Stetsy and Tayna had to remind me that it was really for the kids.  We also enjoyed church down there and then I took all of the kids home and Ryan stayed down there to help with a big cattle drive out to Gold Butte.  Jerusha ended up going to St. George with her aunt Lisa so that she could spend some time with Halle and she had a really good time.
Sags and Whitley

Jamie's back

No comments:

Post a Comment