Sunday, April 7, 2013

     We have had a great time this weekend!  I always love conference weekend and I love listening to all of the speeches and the songs.  Ryan headed south with Oak to round-up cows and the rest of the kids and I went to my mom and dad's to watch Conference.  The first thing that was announced was a temple in Cedar!  Yeah!  We are so excited!  We also got to see Barry and Mindi and Brandon, Kyler and Kaden.
     I love all of my nephews, but Kyler's enthusiasm is so much fun.  He and Kade took Jerusha and Jazz down to the river to fish.  They claimed that the fish were biting on peanut butter cups.  They also procedeed to set a whole bunch of fish traps in the river with the peanut butter cups.  I don't think they caught any. (Shocker!)
     The kids also started a game where they went around and around the house on the 4-wheeler dragging my dad's wood wagon.  The football would be thrown and whoever got hit would have to trade the place of the thrower.
Ha ha!  I love this picture because Rooshkie is embarrased.  Jazzerz, however, doesn't care.  I love my girls. 
     Chlo got a little too involved with the roll making process and began throwing dough against the kitchen wall.  We had to tell Chlo that she couldn't play in the door anymore and she got sad, sad, sad!  She also got upset because Mo kept sitting on the temple that she was building with the blocks.  She hollered, Moroni, don't sit on the temple!!!  Little does she know that there are many Moroni's playing their trumpet on the temple.
     We had a good time and Chlo even got a waffle shaped like a butterfly.  Believe me, the imagination had to stretch a little to see the butterfly, but Grandma was getting pretty creative to get Chlo to eat.
     Ryan and Oak should be coming home tonight.  Ryan said that Oak did very well and is getting to be quite the cowboy.  I am just excited to get him home.  I cannot help but worry about him and my imagination runs wild with all of the outlandish things that could possibly happen to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment